Friday, July 7, 2006

I never knew...

That our blogs had a dual, in some cases even a dubious identity. Presenting an anagarammatic version of the blogs listed on At Home, Writing. Enjoy the wacky, inane, intelligtent, perfect, outrageous second identities. I hope I covered all blogs linked here. Sorry if I missed any. Oh wait, maybe you are happy I missed yours!

webuser:
At Home, Writing
sternest: Now irate might.

webuser: Of Chapters and Reels
sternest: Sharp, saner cold feet.

webuser: Hard to Want
sternest: To and wrath.

webuser: Musings
sternest: Smug sin.

webuser: While I am thinking of it
sternest: I'm a white-hot if inkling.

webuser: The Clarity of Night
sternest: Fetching, throatily.

webuser: Tales at Twilight
sternest: Little aghast wit.

webuser: An Innocent A Blog
sternest: Not. Cannibal gone.

webuser: Flash Flood
sternest: Shod of fall.

webuser: The Prose Nest
sternest: Sternest hope.

webuser: And nothing else matters
sternest: Handiest angel torments.

webuser: A reader's words
sternest: Swearers or add.

webuser: The Write thing
sternest: The tighter win.

webuser: Heaven tree
sternest: Veneer hate.

webuser: Kappa no he
sternest: Happen oak.

webuser: Lotus Reads
sternest: Lust adores.

webuser: Midnight Writings
sternest: Trim singing width.

webuser: Southern Expressions
sternest: Oh No! Sexiest spurners.

webuser: Peregrinas
sternest: Paris green.

webuser: Writer's Edge
sternest: Sweeter grid.

webuser: Fireflies in the cloud
sternest: Chief, fluent idoliser.

webuser: Jamieford.com
sternest: Major of medic.

webuser: John Baker's Blog
sternest: Blob gnash joker.

webuser: So you want to be a writer
sternest: Beauty! Traitors owe now.

webuser: Remaindered Random Musings
sternest: Domineering and mass-murder.

webuser: Blogdangit
sternest: It gang bold.

webuser: No rules. Just write.
sternest: Slow injure truest.

webuser: Enter the laughter
sternest: The gentle urethra.

webuser: A newbie's guide to publishing
sternest: Dubious weighting plebeians.

webuser: Bengali Literature
sternest: Alert able intrigue.

webuser: Cancer Mom
sternest: Corn cam me.

webuser: Abhinav Aima Rants
sternest: Aha! Vibrant manias.

webuser: In the Middle
sternest: The idle mind.

webuser: Benjamin Solah's Blog
sternest: Jam on slobbish angel.

webuser: Life as it happens
sternest: In filth appeases.

webuser: No rules. Just write
sternest: Slow injure truest.

webuser: Terrorism News
sternest: Sworn, merriest.

webuser: The empire falls
sternest: Fill sheep-tamer.

webuser: Stones in the field
sternest: Not idle heftiness.

webuser: Hot Diggity
sternest: Hog tidy git.

webuser: Outside my window
sternest: O My! Is wounded wit.

webuser: Shameless words
sternest: Wordless shames.

webuser: Writing after dark
sternest: Tawdrier king fart.

webuser: Writings and musings of Paul West
sternest: Satanists win powerful smudging.

webuser: NVNC ID VIDE, NVNC NE VIDES
sternest: Vend 'n' scenic 'n' vivid vend.

webuser: Blue Speckled eggs
sternest: Speckles leg debug.

webuser: Liv's life
sternest: I've fills.

webuser: Loving Twilight
sternest: Vigil light town.

webuser: Lima Beans and Delhi Chaat
sternest: Am headiest ball and chain.

And just in case you are wondering if I've had too much time on my hands lately, no, that's not the case. I am no anagram champion either. I was introduced to these hidden identities of our blogs here. So you see, I am not to blame!

,

12 comments:

  1. Sury, oh my, I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.\

    "Fetching, throatily." I'm not sure I like the sound of that! ;) My favorites were Innocent A-Blog and Writing After Dark.

    Genius. Sheer genius. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To and wrath. Could of been cooler, but there is a bit of truth to it. What a cool tool that is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little aghast wit?

    Yeah, that sounds about right. :-)

    This was a lot of fun Sury, I love this kind of stuff. Oh man, I'd list my fsavorites, but the list would be too long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. webuser: So you want to be a writer
    sternest: Beauty! Traitors owe now.

    webuser: Southern Expressions
    sternest: Oh No! Sexiest spurners.


    So funny! And now I have a name for a blog if I ever want an altae-ego.

    Thanks, Bhaswati!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oni, see? I knew Sternest Meanings did a good job of reshaping your blog name ;). I have a long list of favourites too. I amazed to see how intelligent some of the results are.

    Yoda, come to think of it, I found the anagram pun on your blog rather cool too. Handiest angel torments??? LOLOL. I like the cool reversal of the Shamless Words blog, too.

    Aren't they just cool, Flood? Glad you enjoyed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny Sury! Thanks for sharing. "It gang bold"...WOW! This is way too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, isn't it, Vanessa? Your blog reversal sounds like a Western movie to me;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's rather agreeable, Jeff. As long as it's a win ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love it, Sweeter Grid! Much better than the way it looks when the URL is written out: Writer Sedge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What-ho! Unfitness and heathy musky. Grunt now highlight huge halo.

    Translation: That was funny. Thanks. You had me laughing through the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete